BidMatch Opportunities Search
How do businesses large and small find relevant bid opportunities in an efficient manner and in time to respond? Can any business afford to miss the chance to bid on a contract that is “just made for us” because they didn’t know about it?
Commercial search providers are expensive and it can be difficult to customize services to your specific needs. Many provide only assistance in accessing SAM.gov (opportunities over $25,000) that miss over 90% of all federal acquisitions or that ignore the even larger combined market of state and local government purchases. Many of these search providers do not follow up to ensure that the search profiles are actually bringing you meaningful content and may charge extra each time you want to make any changes.
RI APEX provides a BidMatch Program to our clients that is so much more than a bundle of software codes. It’s an entire service and dedicated bid match team devoted to helping APEX Accelerators find, filter, and deliver public bid opportunities to your desktop. Working with an APEX counselor, you can design a search profile specific to the needs of your business and modify it to keep up with the changes in your market.
Extensive Bid Opportunity Database:
- State and Local – USABID consists of bid opportunities from city, county and state agencies across the U.S.
- SAM.gov – the Internet entry point for all federal bids over $25,000
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Bids – DIBBS-BSM “small” purchase opportunities
- Other Federal Purchases – including electronic bulletin boards and web sites hosted by federal agencies such as TACOM, NASA and FAA.
- Blue Tops – Department of Defense press releases issued for contract awards valued at $7,000,000 or more. These help you keep on top of potential subcontracting opportunities.
- International Bids – includes opportunities from MERX (the Canadian equivalent of FedBizOpps), international agricultural leads, bids from our Foreign Trade Opportunities database, as well as opportunities from embassies and consultants around the world.
Customizable to Your Changing Needs
The BidMatch Program works to ensure that you receive only those bid opportunities suitable for your business, and your APEX counselor plays a very active role in writing search profiles, including keywords, phrases, and product codes (e.g. PSCs, FSCs, NSNs, SICs, NAICS) that best describe your business.
You can receive notification emails whenever new bid matches are available. These emails link you to your own personal page on MyBidMatch where you can view the newly posted bid matches and those posted in the last 30 days. Or you can simply place a shortcut for your mailbox on your desktop and check for new notices at your convenience!