RI APEX counselors are experienced in government contracting and receive ongoing training, enabling them to be on the cutting edge of ever-evolving government acquisition policies and procedures.
Each new client will meet with an assigned counselor for an Initial Counseling Session which will include an explanation of the program’s services, a determination of your company’s readiness for government contracting, and a plan to design a government market strategy. You will be able to meet individually with your counselor as often as you need.
RI APEX is here to assist you with:
- Understanding the language and basics of government contracting
- Certifications and registrations
- Developing a government market strategy
- Reading and understanding a solicitation
- Reviewing and finalizing your bid or proposal
- Helping to comply with federal and military specifications and standards
- Understanding RFID, UID and other packaging standards
- Submitting an invoice, including through iRAPT (formerly WAWF)
- Preparing for pre-award surveys
- Handling post-award contract administration